Operation UNITE provides a toll-free Drug Tip Line as a way for residents to anonymously report suspicious activity in its service region. This line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for callers to leave confidential tip information on an answering machine.
Callers should provide detailed information, such as:
- County, city or other jurisdiction in which the suspicious activity is taking place
- Road name or highway number where the activity is occurring
- Name(s) of the people involved in the activity
- A description of the activity that is taking place
- Time of day the activity was observed
- What types of drugs are involved
- A description of any vehicles involved, including license tag number
- Whether there are children in the home or around the activity
- If there are any guns or other weapons at that location
UNITE detectives will listen to every message, and delete them once the time information is logged. You may remain anonymous. However, if you would like to speak with a detective regarding your drug tip, please provide your name and a call-back number.
No piece of information is too small. But, please remember that it takes time to investigate drug tips and you shouldn’t expect to see immediate results.
If you believe the behavior you are reporting poses the threat of imminent harm to others you should call