- Treatment Referral Line – Operation UNITE provides a toll-free number – 1-866-908-6483 – for anyone seeking assistance with a drug addiction. This line is available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Low-income residents of the 5th Congressional District may be eligible for a Treatment Voucher to help cover the costs of residential treatment.
- Kentucky’s Regional Prevention Centers – A website offered by The Different Faces of Substance Abuse listing contact information and service areas for the state’s 14 Regional Prevention Centers. You may also call their toll-free line – 1-866-213-8739.
- GetHelpLex.org is a free interactive website that includes information on 130 Kentucky providers. The website, which does not collect information about searches, takes users through a series of questions to help provide a list of treatment services that might be able to help.
- Parents Toll-Free Helpline – The Partnership at Drugfree.org offers a national toll-free number – 1-855-DRUGFREE (1-855-378-4373) – for parents needing assistance with a substance abuse issue. This line is available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Beaver Creek Elementary School Resource Center – 606-447-2833
- Carr Creek Elementary School Resource Center – 606-642-3833
- Carrie Community Center (Carrie NA meeting), Tuesday at 7 p.m. – Robin Fugate, 606-785-9285
- Emmalena Elementary School Resource Center – 606-251-3651
- Hindman Elementary School Resource Center – 606-785-5872
- James Still Learning Center (Lifeline program), Monday and Thursday at 7 p.m. – Jim Phelps, 606-785-2876
- Jones Fork Elementary School Resource Center – 606-946-2132
- Kentucky River Community Care (counseling for youth and adults) – 606-785-3556 x2000
- Knott County Central High School Resource Center – 606-785-3166
- Knott County Garage (Survivors Meeting), Sunday, Tuesday and Friday at 7 p.m. – Robin Slone, 606-276-1939
- Knott County Human Services Building (Staying Alive NA meeting), Wednesday at 7 p.m. – Robin Fugate, 606-785-9285
- Knott County Judicial Center (NA meeting), Thursday at 9 a.m. and Noon –
- Knott Drug Abuse Council (Referrals & Treatment information) – Amber Combs, 606-785-5503
- Victory Baptist Church (Hope In Hindman NA meeting), Monday and Saturday at 7 p.m. – Delilah Hall, 606-276-7089 or Pastor Reggie Hall, 606-216-3625
- Capers (CRBH), 175 East Peachtree Street, Corbin, 606-526-9459
- Compass Adolescent Residential Treatment Center, 225 North Laurel Road, London, 606-877-9999
- Cumberland River Behavioral Health (CRBH), 915 North Laurel Road, Pittsburg, 606-862-2104.
Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255
- Cumberland River Behavioral Health (CRBH), 1203 American Greeting Road, Corbin, 606-528-7010
- Trillium Center @ Baptist Health, 1 Trillium Way, Corbin, 1-800-395-4435
- Turning Point (CRBH), 2932 Level Green Road, Corbin, 606-528-1626
- Adanta, U.S. Highway 27, Whitley City, 606-376-2466
- Intrust Healthcare, South Fork Center, Whitley City, 606-376-2222
- Phoenix Preferred Care, 20 Main Street, Whitley City, 606-376-5080
- Somerset Mental Health, 510 Highway 1651, Whitley City, 606-376-5733
- Adanta – 606-679-7348
- Catalyst – 606-451-1936
- Eagle Heights Baptist Church, The Landing (Celebrate Recovery for Teens) – Meetings on Thursdays, 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, 606-677-9220
- Intrust Healthcare – 606-676-0638
- Necco Behavioral Health – 606-772-1030
- Phoenix Preferred Care, Inc. – 606-451-9379
- SAFY – 606-679-1815
- Somerset Mental Health – 606-679-6995
- Southwestern High School Youth Services Center – 606-451-8803
- Windows of Discovery – 606-678-9183
- The Ridge Behavioral Health System – Inpatient and Outpatient Services for Adolescents, 859-268-6474 or 1-800-753-4673
- Brodhead Elementary School Family Resource & Youth Service Center – 606-758-8515
- Cumberland Valley District Health Department, Rockcastle – 606-256-2242
- Mt. Vernon Elementary School Family Resource & Youth Service Center – 606-256-5173 or 606-256-2953
- Rockcastle County Academy for Academic Achievement (RCAAA) – 606-256-3846
- Rockcastle County High School Family Resource & Youth Service Center – 606-256-4818 or 606-256-4816
- Rockcastle County Middle School Family Resource & Youth Service Center – 606-256-5484 or 606-256-5118
- Roundstone Elementary School Family Resource & Youth Service Center – 606-256-2235
- On-Line Provider Directory – An interactive map offered by the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services where you may select by county, health plan and provider type.
- Juvenile Treatment Options In Kentucky – A single-page document listing 7 juvenile treatment providers in Kentucky.
- Recovery Kentucky Centers – A website listing contact information for the 7 adult men’s and 7 adult women’s recovery facilities operated as a joint effort by the Department for Local Government (DLG), the Department of Corrections, and Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC).
- Kentucky Treatment Facilities – A website providing a comprehensive listing of treatment centers in Kentucky (and other states) provided by the National Substance Abuse Index.
- Casey’s Law – A website with details about Kentucky’s involuntary treatment act for those who suffer from the disease of addiction.
Return to the Top
“Give Me A Reason” was launched in August 2014 as a drug prevention initiative of the Appalachia High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (AHIDTA) and Operation UNITE.