Operation UNITE is a collaborative model striving to prevent abuse of drugs and facilitate recovery.
- Nearly $25M available to substance use prevention coalitions in new partnership between ONDCP and CDC
- Record number of UNITE Clubs registered for 2019-20 school year
- KIPRC helps expand Kentucky’s successful substance abuse treatment locator to other states
- Community Action Guide released for rural communities
- New adjutant general meets with UNITE
- USC members receive training on ‘Too Good For Drugs’ curriculum
Sign up to receive Operation UNITE’s newsletter.
By The Numbers – January 2020
Help Wanted: Treatment Assistant
Operation UNITE is seeking a Treatment Assistant at its London, Kentucky, office.
Resumes accepted through Friday, February 21.
Vehicle For Sale
Operation UNITE is accepting bids for a 2010 Ford Explorer.
Bids accepted through Wednesday, February 26.
We create strategic partnerships
We provide leadership
We promote education
We coordinate treatment
We support law enforcement