UNITE Club Registration
Forms Now Available
and to see photos
held in 2021
Operation UNITE is a collaborative model striving to prevent abuse of drugs and facilitate recovery.
- Cadets learn connection between basketball and life
- Gov. Beshear joins bipartisan group of state, community leaders to recognize Overdose Awareness Day
- KY HELP Statewide Call Center adds evening, weekend hours
- Death toll from overdoses rose 49% in 2020
- Witt selected for BRIGHT Kentucky class
- KY HELP featured on ‘Best of the Bluegrass’
Sign up to receive Operation UNITE’s newsletter.
By The Numbers – July 2021
Trauma and Substance Use
JoAnn Vanzant, director of UNITE’s Rural Health Opioid Program, talks about trauma and addiction as part of the Kentucky River Health Consortium’s “Trauma Informed Community: Connecting Our Strengths” video series.
UNITE Flood Relief Funds
If you were impacted by the spring floods, Operation UNITE may be able to assist with your recovery efforts. Click the link below to download and complete the one-page application for flood relief assistance and return with required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We create strategic partnerships
We provide leadership
We promote education
We coordinate treatment
We support law enforcement