Operation UNITE is a collaborative model striving to prevent abuse of drugs and facilitate recovery.
- Workshop series empowers rural faith leaders to help those with substance use disorder
- Stacy Usher receives Governor’s Service Award
- OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma to plead to 3 criminal charges
- Mountain Comprehensive Care announces Southeast KY Reentry Program in collaboration with Letcher County Jail
- Federal grant to support VOA treatment facility in Clay County
- Casey’s Law: A necessary tool
Sign up to receive Operation UNITE’s newsletter.
We create strategic partnerships
We provide leadership
We promote education
We coordinate treatment
We support law enforcement