Operation UNITE is a collaborative model striving to prevent substance misuse and facilitate recovery.
- UNITE collects 3,691 pounds of medications
- 2022-23 ‘UNITE Clubs of the Year’ announced
- Appalachian ChalleNGe Academy honors Tom Vicini for long-time support
- Tom Vicini named UNITE President/CEO
- $1.5 million announced to support recovery programs, boost workforce in EKY
- American Heart Association distributes more than 100 sports balls to UNITE
Sign up to receive Operation UNITE’s newsletter.
By The Numbers
What If You Were Offered Drugs?
Hear the voices of Hope and Recovery
We create strategic partnerships
We provide leadership
We promote education
We coordinate treatment
We support law enforcement