Operation UNITE is a collaborative model striving to prevent abuse of drugs and facilitate recovery.
- Rx Summit will be held virtually
- COVID-19 resources for UNITE region available
- Rx Summit 2020 postponed
- Nearly $25M available to substance use prevention coalitions in new partnership between ONDCP and CDC
- Record number of UNITE Clubs registered for 2019-20 school year
- KIPRC helps expand Kentucky’s successful substance abuse treatment locator to other states
Sign up to receive Operation UNITE’s newsletter.
By The Numbers – February 2020
KSP lieutenant spends free time making face masks for those in need
Across the country many people are beginning to make face masks during their free time (now that free time is rather abundant) but for one Letcher County woman, she’s making masks while still balancing a full time job. (WYMT-TV, 3-24-20)
We create strategic partnerships
We provide leadership
We promote education
We coordinate treatment
We support law enforcement