UNITE Club Registration
Forms Now Available
and to see photos
held in 2021
Operation UNITE is a collaborative model striving to prevent abuse of drugs and facilitate recovery.
- Cadets learn connection between basketball and life
- Sports balls donated for children of Eastern Kentucky
- Gov. Beshear joins bipartisan group of state, community leaders to recognize Overdose Awareness Day
- KY HELP Statewide Call Center adds evening, weekend hours
- Death toll from overdoses rose 49% in 2020
- Witt selected for BRIGHT Kentucky class
Sign up to receive Operation UNITE’s newsletter.
By The Numbers – December 2021
Trauma and Substance Use
JoAnn Vanzant, director of UNITE’s Rural Health Opioid Program, talks about trauma and addiction as part of the Kentucky River Health Consortium’s “Trauma Informed Community: Connecting Our Strengths” video series.
Position Available: Screening & Referral Specialist
Operation UNITE (Unlawful Narcotics Investigations, Treatment and Education, Inc.) is seeking a full-time Screening & Referral Specialist for the KY HELP Statewide Call Center.
We create strategic partnerships
We provide leadership
We promote education
We coordinate treatment
We support law enforcement