Operation UNITE is a collaborative model striving to prevent abuse of drugs and facilitate recovery.
- OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma to plead to 3 criminal charges
- Mountain Comprehensive Care announces Southeast KY Reentry Program in collaboration with Letcher County Jail
- Federal grant to support VOA treatment facility in Clay County
- Casey’s Law: A necessary tool
- New resources for rural communities unveiled
- Kentucky receives funding to combat drug abuse crisis
Sign up to receive Operation UNITE’s newsletter.
We create strategic partnerships
We provide leadership
We promote education
We coordinate treatment
We support law enforcement