Operation UNITE works closely to support treatment and recovery programs throughout southern and eastern Kentucky, but realizes more must be done. Those confronted with a loved one who is dealing with a substance use disorder don’t always know where to turn for help. Below is a listing of programs that may be able to offer assistance.
Treatment Referral Help Line
Connecting individuals and families in the 32-county UNITE service region with treatment and support options – 1-866-90-UNITE (1-866-908-6483).
KY HELP Call Center
Connecting individuals and families in Kentucky with treatment and support resources for substance use disorders – 1-8338-KY-HELP (1-833-859-4357).
A website with details about Kentucky’s involuntary treatment act for those who suffer from the disease of addiction.
On-Line Provider Directory
An interactive map offered by the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services where you may select by county, health plan and provider type.
The Kentucky State Police Angel Initiative enables anyone battling a substance use disorder to obtain immediate assistance in finding a residential treatment program without fear of retribution.
A real-time substance use disorder treatment availability locator and information center for Kentucky. Includes community mental health centers; private, non-profit, and faith-based treatment providers; and providers of medication assisted treatment.
A website by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) with information on thousands of state-licensed providers who specialize in treating substance use disorders, addiction, and mental illness.
- Carrie Community Center (Carrie NA meeting), Tuesday at 7 p.m. – Robin Fugate, 606-785-9285
- James Still Learning Center (Lifeline program), Monday and Thursday at 7 p.m. – Jim Phelps, 606-785-2876
- Kentucky River Community Care (counseling for youth and adults) – 606-785-3556 x2000
- Knott County Human Services Building (Staying Alive NA meeting), Wednesday at 7 p.m. – Robin Fugate, 606-785-9285
- Knott County Judicial Center (NA meeting), Thursday at 9 a.m. and Noon –
- Knott Drug Abuse Council (Referrals & Treatment information) – Amber Combs, 606-785-5503
- Victory Baptist Church (Hope In Hindman NA meeting), Monday and Saturday at 7 p.m. – Delilah Hall, 606-276-7089 or Pastor Reggie Hall, 606-216-3625
- Celebrate Recovery
– 6:30 on Tuesdays, The Creek, 75 Capital Drive
– 6:30 pm Fridays, River of Life Church, Connect at First United Methodist Church, 301 West 5th Street, London, 606-864-5226
- Compass Adolescent Residential Treatment Center, 225 North Laurel Road, London, 606-877-9999
- Cumberland River Behavioral Health (CRBH), 915 North Laurel Road, Pittsburg, 606-862-2104
– Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255
- Cumberland River Behavioral Health (CRBH), 1203 American Greeting Road, Corbin, 606-528-7010
- Lifeline, Cornerstone Assembly of God, 1302 West 5th Street, London, 606-878-0337 – Call for days and times
- Trillium Center @ Baptist Health, 1 Trillium Way, Corbin, 1-800-395-4435
- Adanta, U.S. Highway 27, Whitley City, 606-376-2466
- Intrust Healthcare, South Fork Center, Whitley City, 606-376-2222
- Phoenix Preferred Care, 20 Main Street, Whitley City, 606-376-5080
- Somerset Mental Health, 510 Highway 1651, Whitley City, 606-376-5733
- Adanta – 606-679-7348
- Catalyst – 606-451-1936
- Eagle Heights Baptist Church, The Landing (Celebrate Recovery for Teens) – Meetings on Thursdays, 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, 606-677-9220
- Intrust Healthcare – 606-676-0638
- Necco Behavioral Health – 606-772-1030
- Phoenix Preferred Care, Inc. – 606-451-9379
- SAFY – 606-679-1815
- Somerset Mental Health – 606-679-6995
- Windows of Discovery – 606-678-9183
- The Ridge Behavioral Health System – Inpatient and Outpatient Services for Adolescents, 859-268-6474 or 1-800-753-4673
- Alcoholics Anonymous, 8 pm Thursdays, Brodhead Community Outreach Center
- Celebrate Recovery
– 6 pm Mondays, Brodhead Community Outreach Center
– 6 pm Tuesdays, Northside Baptist Church
– 6 pm Wednesdays, Northside Baptist Church (Step Studies)
– 6 pm Thursdays, Brodhead Community Outreach Center (Step Studies – women only)
– 6 pm Fridays, Old Livingston School cafeteria
- Cumberland Valley District Health Department, Rockcastle – 606-256-2242
Addiction Recovery Care
Addiction Recovery Care, LLC (ARC) operates a network of state-licensed Residential and Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Abuse Treatment Centers in Kentucky. ARC also offers a Peer Support Specialist training program and Crisis to Career training opportunities.
Chad’s Hope Teen Challenge
Located at Burning Springs in Clay County, Chad’s Hope Teen Challenge exists to provide men with an effective and comprehensive Christian faith-based solution to life controlling drug and alcohol problems in order to become productive members of society. Chad’s Hope Teen Challenge endeavors to help people become mentally sound, emotionally balanced, socially adjusted, physically well, and spiritually alive.
Recovery Kentucky centers help people recover from addiction and help them gain control of their lives to eventually reside in permanent housing.
WestCare provides substance abuse treatment services in eastern and central Kentucky. Programs include a treatment facility, jail ministry programs, community involvement centers, and sober living facilities.