Operation UNITE (Unlawful Narcotics Investigations, Treatment and Education, Inc.) is seeking a full-time Treatment Director to be located in the London, KY office.
Application deadline is Friday, July 21, 2023
- Oversee all Treatment Program activities and supervise Treatment Department personnel.
- Complete documentation related to the position.
- Provide telephone support for persons with substance use disorders and/or family members through UNTIE Treatment Help Line.
- Complete Treatment Assessments on individuals eligible for UNITE Treatment Voucher.
- Maintain updated knowledge base of approved treatment providers for all treatment modalities.
- Make regular site visits to facilities and investigate any facility complaints as needed.
- Working knowledge of Caseh’s Law and signs and symptoms of substance use disorders.
- Maintain compliance with all HIPAA guidelines.
- Participate in meetings and UNITE activities as required.
- Regular schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Occasional evenings and weekend work required.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, psychology, social work, or related field.
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC).
- Five (5) years’ experience working with a public service organization or behavioral health agency, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a working knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Must pass a background check
Preferred Candidate will:
- Be self-motivated.
- Have excellent documentation skills.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills.
- Thrive in a team-based work environment.
- Be able to handle crisis situations over the phone in a calm and supportive manner.
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude toward staff and callers.
Submit resume, cover letter, and a list of references to:
350 C.A.P. Drive, London, KY 40744
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org