Screening & Referral Specialist
Operation UNITE (Unlawful Narcotics Investigations, Treatment and Education, Inc.) is seeking a full-time Screening & Referral Specialist for the KY HELP Statewide Call Center.
- Answering phone calls from persons across the Commonwealth of Kentucky needing information or referrals for substance use disorder services.
- Completing treatment assessments.
- Assisting with referrals.
- Attending meetings in Kentucky as needed.
- Compiling monthly reports.
- Position includes both remote and in-office (Prestonsburg, KY) work.
- Applicants must be available to work evenings and occasionally on weekends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work or human services with experience or training in a behavioral health field.
- Must possess a working knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
Preferred Candidate will:
- Be self-motivated.
- Have excellent documentation skills.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills.
- Thrive in a team-based work environment.
- Be able to handle crisis situations over the phone in a calm and supportive manner.
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude toward staff and callers.
Submit resume & cover letter to:
350 CAP Drive, London, KY 40744
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org